A cookie is a small text file stored in your browser when you visit most websites. It is used so that the website is able to remember you when you visit the site again. The cookies often store technical information, as well as personal preferences, customized content, usage statistics, links to social networks, login information, etc. Their goal is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs. Without them, the services offered by every website would decrease considerably.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
Following the directives of the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, the website’s cookie usage are listed below in order to inform you with the greatest accuracy possible.
This websites uses its following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure users who write on the blog are humans and not automated applications. This is a means of fighting spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies for statistical analysis of traffic and number of visits to this website. By visiting this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, to exercise any rights you must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Every social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as “Like” or “Share”.
DISABLING OR REMOVING COOKIES
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or remove cookies for this website. These actions are carried out differently depending on the web browser you are using.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and cookies and from there you must exercise your right to disable or remove cookies. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the proper or improper handling of cookies by such web browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the web browser does not forget the decision by which you accept them.
- In regards to Google Analytics’ cookies, this company stores their cookies on its servers based in the United States and agrees not to share the information with third parties, except in cases when it is necessary for system operation or when required by law. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. adheres to the Safe Harbor Agreement, which guarantees all transferred data will be treated with a protection level meeting European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. For information about Google’s cookie usage, visit this other link.