It is a reality that climate change is significantly affecting societies, economies and businesses worldwide.
The future of companies and organizations increasingly depends on their capacity to adapt to an environment that is changing and to generate services that can reduce the effects of climate change.
Through our climate analysis tools, Meteoclim provides the necessary information to companies about the risks associated with climate change and its impact on economic and financial viability.
CLIMATE ANALYSIS TOOLS
- Climate risk and climate change adaptation data compiled in an accessible database to support operations within a given sector.
- Analysis of the effects of climate change on the development and viability of all socio-economic sectors. This analysis is the starting point to develop policies to mitigate and adapt to climate change.
- Climate risk assessment and management using InaSAFE CAPRA software, used by organizations like the World Bank.
- Preparation of climate change reports utilizing climate projections and scenario modeling techniques.
Future occurrences of extreme weather are likely to increase due to climate change. Meteoclim monitors threats and adverse events, collecting and processing data in order to provide forecasts and time-sensitive predictions of progression and possible outcomes.
- Risk identification
- Risk reduction
- Transfer of risk
- Nowcasting systems and warning
MONITORING GREENHOUSE GAS LEVELS
At Meteoclim we recognize the importance of measuring the impacts of greenhouse gases as a step towards sustainable development. For this reason, we specialize in monitoring greenhouse gas levels in the primary emitting sectors under the United Nations methodology by evaluating current CO2 levels and identifying possible actions in future scenarios.
- Energy sector
- Transportation sector
- Industrial sector
- Residential and service sector
Knowing the impact on climate change, in terms of CO2 emitted, is a perfect tool for reducing costs and environmental impacts for any organization or product. Knowing your greenhouse gas emission levels is the first step in reducing them.
For this reason, Meteoclim monitors pollution levels to assess their impacts and propose measures to be implemented.
- Establish goals
- Identify sources of GHG emissions
- Strategies to reduce emissions
- Cost savings
- Strengthen the relationship between companies and suppliers
- Commitment to reducing our impact on climate change